8 Chapel Hill
Important Customer Notice:
Our restaurant/food may contain some or all of the following ingredients:
- Cereals / Wheat Flour (containing gluten)
- Fish (fish sauce)
- Nut (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, seeds)
- Sulfur dioxide (preservative vegetable, dried fruit)
- Crustaceans (prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish)
- Molluscs (clams, mussels, oyster, squid, octopus)
- Oil (peanut oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil)
Allergic to food not on the list?
We cannot guarantee our foods are free of allergens, please speak to our staff. If you have any allergy to a food that is not on the regulatory list, please kindly inform us of any food allergies prior to ordering your meal.
We do not share or sell your personal information.
Other than contact details and title, we do not hold any personal details on our customers and this is not shared to any third parties. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for 6 years after which time it is destroyed.
We only send marketing emails to customers to let them know about important changes and promotions that have given us their permission to contact them. If we should buy a marketing list, the supplier will be GDPR-certified and contacts opted in. You will always have the option to be removed from our mailing list.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website
- to track you as you navigate our website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of our website
- in the administration of this website
- to personalise our website for you
Tracking is performed anonymously until a user identifies himself by submitting a form.